Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

You lied, you cheated, you broke my heart, you didn't love me.
I told the truth. I didn't cheat, I didn't broke your heart, I loved you. See the difference? -.-

I'm going to smile and make you think that I am happy. I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry. I'm going to let you go in style. And even if it kills me, I'm still gonna smile. Smile is the best thing I could wear as mask now.

I am not supposed to love you. I am not supposed to care. I am not supposed to live my life, wishing that you were here. I am not supposed to wonder where you are and what you are doing.

Behind my smile is a hurting heart. Behind my laugh, I'm falling apart. Behind my smile is tears at night.

If you truly cared about me like what you have said, you wouldn't have hurt me like what you did.

Yes, I plan to forgive and forget. I Forgive how stupid I was and forget you.

I haven't and won't forget any of our memories and I haven't given up hope. But I have to try to move on and accept that this is the end of what we had.

Every quote, every song reminds me of you. Stop fooling yourself. You love that boy.

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But yes I did, I do and I will.

The best revenge I could ever do to the person who broke my heart, is to just let you see how happy I am without you.

You are the one who broke my heart, you are the reason my world fell apart, you are the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why.

No comments: