Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

KPLSPM

Assalamualaikum assalamualaikum assalamualaikum.. today, my post tells you all about KPLSPM. what the H**L is KPLSPM? okay, in this post, I would write EVERYTHING (almost lah, takkan semua kott) about it. Insya-Allah (: ehh, no guys! i'll give you the links and later, you find it by your own. HEE :D

KPLSPM stands for Kursus Perguruan Lepasan SPM. so, definitely this thing is all about me, and most of my readers, as one of the SPM leavers. at first, I checked out whether i got it or not (okay, i mean the interview lah) and Alhamdulillah, i got it. so now, it is all depends on me, to read and to study about this KPLSPM thingy if I have the intense to pass this interview which will be held on this coming 27th April 2011, in Kuala Lipis, Pahang.

starting from yesterday, I opened every links regarding education, teachers, pupils and everything lah tentang EDUCATION. its a kind of weird, as its been so long since I last take some review about all this stuff (which I think, during my SPM exam, i read them for my Bahasa Melayu's paper, and which is obviously, LAST YEAR). haha! okay, just imagine how tough it will be. bak kata pepatah Melayu,

masuk telinga kanan, keluar telinga kiri :D

okay okay, let us move on. yesterday, i read about the Philosophy of Education (FPN). ohh and, the link? you may double-click this three words here : FPN

then, i have to read more and more stuffs about education in our country such as,


http://www.permatajaya.kaunseling.net/articles.php?article_id=8&y=2011&m=2
and below, is all about our EDUCATION SYSTEM,

transformation of the school curriculum


i was EXHAUSTED! i'm tired, stress and i feel like giving up myself. tapi, usaha tangga kejayaan lah kawan! so, I woke up and keep saying this to myself

 " if you fight you can lose, but if you give up, you have lost " 

and Alhamdulillah, I have friends, who always give me their support. thank you dear friends (:
and umi, abah, i am very very very glad, to have both of you, as my UMI and my ABAH
I really    you guys

4 comments:

enonimes said...

gudluck sis.

aliasyafiqahh said...

thank you.

Anonymous said...

gud luck k..cuak giler gak nak iv neh..doa same2 k..

aliasyafiqahh said...

@Anonymous, Insya-Allah. you too, good luck (: i hope my post do give you some helps and tips, okay?