1. divide your certificates folder into three (3) parts which are primary school, lower secondary school and upper secondary school.
2. arrange your PRIMARY SCHOOL and LOWER SECONDARY SCHOOL's certificates according to their date. put your latest certificates in front. for example :
PRIMARY SCHOOL's CERTIFICATES :
24/1/2003 - Pertandingan Kawad Kaki Pandu Puteri Peringkat Sekolah
16/3/2003 - Pertandingan Kawad Kaki Pandu Puteri Peringkat Daerah
21/2/2004 - Pertandingan Merentas Desa Peringkat Daerah
LOWER SECONDARY SCHOOL's CERTIFICATES :
24/5/2006 - Pertandingan Kawad Kaki Pandu Puteri Peringkat Sekolah
28/3/2007 - Pertandingan Kawad Kaki Pandu Puteri Peringkat Daerah
30/2/2008 - Pertandingan Merentas Desa Peringkat Daerah
3. for UPPER SECONDARY SCHOOL's CERTIFICATES, (form 4 and 5), divide them into ACADEMIC, LEADERSHIP, SPORTS, QUIZZES, CHARITY etc.
4. make a dividers for PRIMARY SCHOOL, LOWER SECONDARY, UPPER SECONDARY, ACADEMIC, LEADERSHIP, SPORTS, QUIZZES, CHARITY etc.
5. start your folder with your RESUME.
6. then, put your divider for UPPER SECONDARY, followed by divider for ACADEMIC and your certificates about academic.
7. put the divider for LEADERSHIP, followed by it contents, divider for SPORTS and it contents, etc.
8. next, put the LOWER SECONDARY's divider, followed by all your certificates. this time, you don't have to put dividers for academic, sports and etc. just arrange them by date. put the latest certificate you got in front.
9. lastly, repeat the same steps as lower secondary certificates for your PRIMARY SCHOOL's certificate.
okay, i'm done with my work. this is what i got from my counselors in my previous MRSM. i hope you all can get some tips and information from this post. assalamualaikum :)